Complete hematology platform offering:
- Up to 90 samples per hour
- 33 parameters
- Micro sampling capability
- Continuous loading of samples via rack fed system up to 7 racks of 10 tubes
- STAT/manual sample analysis
- Laser scatter + flow cytometry technology
- Built-in rocking mixing
- Smart ColoRac Match system
- Integrated validation station with touch screen
- Reagent and controls management with barcode
Solutions simplifying your daily work
Celltac G reports 33 parameters at once in 40 seconds just with 40μL of whole blood. Newly-added RDWI and Mentzer Index provide clinically-valuable information for differentiating B-thalassemia trait possibility or iron deficiency anemia possibility in microcytic anemia cases. Also both P-LCR and P-LCC parameters provide information for possible giant platelet, platelet aggregation, or fragment cell presence. These new parameters help faster clinical decision making as well as more accurate diagnosis.
Celltac G provides complete traceable QC records that meet laboratory accreditation requirements. In addition, reagent management report, maintenance report, calibration history report, analyzer’s daily self-check report and many other reports or logs are always stored using internal memory for evidence of compliance for laboratory accreditation requirements.