Ease of use
- A clear touch-screen panel for easy menu navigation, providing fingertip diagnostic functionality.
- A range of menu features that simplify operation and identification of key parameters.
- Multiple dispense options available.
Fast configuration and installation
- A modular, optimized design enables quick system construction and configuration, and simplifies installation and set-up.
- QR codes for video viewing of installation procedure.
Range of technologies
- Reverse osmosis: a total membrane process which can remove >98% minerals and >99% bacteria from potable water.
- Irradiation: applied at 254 or 185nm to destroy microorganisms or to reduce Total Organic Carbon (TOC) levels.
- Filtration: incorporates a wide range of sub-micron ratings, which can be used to reduce levels of bacteria, endotoxin, RNases and DNases from ultrapure water.
- Ion-exchange: specifically selected nuclear-grade resin combined with high-activity absorbents to produce ultra-pure water quality (18.2MΩ.cm) with low TOC.
- High-quality, long-life pre-treatment modules based on proven technology ensure a consistent supply of purified water.
- Data capture as standard.
- A space-saving design, with minimal external connections, makes the units simple to install and allows for benchtop, wall-mounted or under-bench installation.
Simple maintenance and servicing
- Our range of long-life cartridge packs and consumables are easy to change.
- Semi-automated cleaning and sanitizing routines minimize operator intervention.
- Audible alarms for critical system conditions or routine operations.
- QR codes for video viewing of consumable changes.
- Service engineers are available as part of our maintenance care programs, which can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.