AVL 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer
- The 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer gives you a choice of seven different, interchangeable electrolyte configurations to fit your immediate and future testing needs. To change the configuration, all you have to do is substitute the electrode and recalibrate. There is no need to change reagents or replace any tubing.
- Stand-alone, fully automatic analyzer with nine interchangeable electrolyte configurations
- Includes: Complete with reference electrode, reference housing, sodium electrode, accessory kit, initial supply of calibrating and operating solutions, ISE-trol Electrolyte Control, printer paper, extra maintenance supplies
- 95μL whole blood, serum, plasma, acetate or bicarbonate dialysate, or pre-diluted urine
- Simple configuration with Yes/No dialog—no need to change reagents or replace tubing
- Accepts collection tubes, syringes, capillaries or cuvettes
- All reagents and waste are sealed in convenient SnapPak™
- Monitors remaining reagent and prompts user to insert a fresh SnapPak when required
- One-point calibration with each test; two-point, every four hours
- On-board QC software tracks QC data, including standard deviation and C.V.
- Stand-by mode during idle periods